The committee met on Monday evening to discuss the current situation
in light of the introduction of Plan B.
There is nothing in the new
rules issued by the Governments which prevents us from meeting
up and playing at the present time, and it has therefore been
decided to leave the decision as to whether or not to play the
upcoming games, to the clubs themselves.
Please note, however, that
Plan B requires that face coverings MUST be worn in indoor public
venues at all times (please see Covid Guidelines above).
The committee will continue
to monitor the situation.
If you do postpone any matches,
please notify Richard Sago as soon as possible, regardless of
whether or not a new date has been arranged.